5-Step Blueprint for Future Leaders (ages 13-17)
Young adults, ages 13 to 17, can participate in The Etiquette & Leadership Institute’s special course designed for teens. Ms. Bernice Lee, Hong Kong’s Trusted Etiquette Expert, will help your child build confidence and self-esteem by teaching them how to interact with other people with maturity, respect and consideration:
- Dining etiquette, including placing orders with the server, navigating place settings, correct handling of utensils, napkin use, rules for eating bread and soup, and how to confidently handle dining mishaps
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Mealtime Behavior
- Introducing Yourself & Others
- Confident Body Language and Deportment
- Start to Develop Vocal Presence
- Appropriate Conversations at the Table
- Social Media etiquette
- Email and phone communication manners
- This modern etiquette class will also cover social media, email and phone communications
- It will also cover event-specific etiquette (family parties, weddings, etc)
*Maximum: 9 students per class
ABOUT BERNICE LEE
Ms. Lee has taught over 2,500 people coming from 23 countries. She teaches etiquette in secondary schools such as The ISF Academy, Victoria Shanghai Academy and Hong Kong Academy. Her corporate clients have included J.P. Morgan, Estee Lauder, CITIC Private Equity, and Pacific Medical Systems.
Born and raised in Canada, she holds degrees from Yale and Cornell, etiquette certication from the United States, and previously had a 10-year corporate career in multinational corporations in the U.S. and Hong Kong.