Sales Evolution Series: How Covid-19 has changed the sales landscape
For all sales leaders and sales executives out there… here’s an opportunity to get up to speed on how Covid-19 has changed the sales landscape, what sales skills to employ right now and how to excel at virtual selling.
The ‘Sales Evolution Series’, a live virtual learning experience by The Skill Shop, kicks off on September 8 and can be conducted from the comfort of your own home. Can’t make a session? No problem! Recordings and access to additional resources through The Skill Shop’s micro-learning app are included.
Join from anywhere in the world via Zoom with a choice of three individual sessions. Want the whole package? There’s a heavily discounted rate to participate in all three!
Sales Evolution I: A close look at emerging sales trends
- What are the emerging and enduring trends through the Covid-19 crisis?
- How has buyer behaviour changed?
- How are sales professionals responding?
- As a sales leader, what should I be focusing on right now?
- What are the sales skills I need to coach my team right now?
- What do top performers do differently?
Sales Evolution II: The sales skills we need now
- The most relevant sales skills you need to employ in a changing sales landscape
- Building trust on a personal, as well as brand level
- Leading through insight
- Rethinking time management in a remote setting
- Active Listening Principles that matter more now than ever
- What is social selling and how to apply it to leverage warm outreach
Sales Evolution III: A guide to virtual selling
- Re-designing the sales playbook for a virtual sales cycle
- Getting sales appointments when clients have Zoom fatigue
- Having strategic and empathetic sales conversations
- Techniques to drive engagement and attention in an online meeting
- Perfecting your virtual executive presence
- Technology that can support your virtual sales efforts
Register now and save your spot at www.the-skill-shop.com/courses