One-Stop HK Branch Setup
the heart of asia
As one of the leading international financial centres, Hong Kong is a prime location for financial services and home to many companies. This city thrives on close financial integration with Mainland China, extensive networks with the rest of the world, sound legal system, low and simple tax regime, free flow of capital, a full range of financial products, and a large pool of financial talents.
Central, located at the heart of Hong Kong, is the central business district, where many multinational corporations have their headquarters and the first priority of place to start your branch in Hong Kong
let us take care of your hk branch
Choose your plan
Having a branch in Hong Kong with fully automated services
Mails Handling Packages
WYND has partnered with a professional CPA firm to provide Company Registration service. This all inclusive package includes:
- Incorporate a Limited Company in Hong Kong
- Include all Government Administration Fees
- Include first year Business Registration (BR) Fee
- Include Government Registration Fee
- Include Kit Box with steel chop and company chop
- (Optional) Act as Company Secretary for 1 year period
Contact us for more details.
This service covers the following:
- General Administrative Service
- Assist in General Market Research, Sales and Marketing
- Assist in other Office Operational Matters, such as HR, Finance-related, etc.
- Assist in any other Ad-hoc request
All duty requirements will be reviewed by WYND team first and then divided to be Junior Secretarial Service or Senior Secretarial Service:
- Junior Secretarial Service: $190/half-hour
- Senior Secretarial Service: $390/half-hour
Sure. We will help receive all your mails and parcels and put that in your mailbox. However, oversize delivery storage fee would be charged if the parcel is larger than the mailbox.
The rates are based on a yearly commitment term.
Yes, once you successfully apply our Virtual Office Membership, you are allowed to use our Central address for Company Registration purpose.
Yes, you could reserve the meeting room with us and enjoy a discounted rate as a WYND member.
We do have mail handling services so that you could gain access to your mails in a more efficient manner. If you join our Standard Virtual Office Plan with Mail Scanning Service, we will help screen out the advertisements or magazines and scan the mails to you. This service will be operated weekly and limits to 20 pages per month. Other than that, you could also consider our Premium Virtual Office Plan, this will includes the Mail Forwarding Service (postage fee not included). We will help deliver your received letters to the designated address from HK Post Office every month with maximum 10 mails each time.