In recent months, a larger proportion of seminars, interviews and conferences went virtual. Under this situation, Video conferencing software plays a vital role in keeping remote employees engaged. Therefore, having protected and secured software for conferencing has the utmost importance.
However, privacy concerns have stirred up controversy in society. News revealed that the conferences in ZOOM are vulnerable to hackers. In light of this, the WYND team would like to provide alternatives for you to select the most suitable software.
Choices of Video Conferencing Software
Here are the key features of a few video conferencing software that you may choose from.
- Secure-by-design infrastructure, built-in protection and global network
- Meet video meetings are encrypted in transit with an array of default-on anti-abuse measure
- Does not matter whether teammates, clients, or customers have the right accounts or plug-ins
- Meetings for the day with all the important information will be displayed in the Google Calendar. Just join with a tap.
- Capture Calls, for noting key decisions
- Live subtitles for reading the words that are spoken
- Able to reach friends who aren’t online with affordable international calling rates to mobiles and landlines
- Integration of calls and screen sharing
- Instantly react to any message with fun reactions or use @mentions to grab someone’s attention
- End to end encryption
➣ Microsoft Teams
- Hold live events or meetings up to 10,000 people
- Secure meetings
- High-quality audio and video
- Screen sharing function available
WYND Coworking Space
Meanwhile, apart from ZOOM, Google Meet and Skype are available in WYND’s conference rooms (capacity of 1-8 people). In addition, the camera attached will greatly facilitate you for video conferences. Most importantly, the WYND team will make every endeavour to provide you with the best meeting experience!
Under the pandemic, do not panic if work-from-home measures are adopted.
You can always find the best way out!